- Arrange the sliced bread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Toast bread for approximately 5 minutes on a middle rack. Rub each slice with the cut side of the garlic.
- For the tartare: Combine the kohlrabi, carrots, celeriac, radishes, shallot, whey cheese, lemon juice, and chives; season to taste.
- Divide the tartare among the toasted bread slices. Crown each crostini with a rosette of Tête de Moine AOP and serve immediately.
- baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- 250 g French bread (a baguette, for example), cut in slices
- 1 clove garlic, cut in halves
Ingredients for the tartare
- 100 g kohlrabi
- 100 g carrots
- 50 g celeriac, peeled and diced
- 3 radishes, peeled and diced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 200 g low-fat serac (If you are unable to find this Swiss whey cheese, try substituting ricotta)
- 1 cc tsp lemon juice
- 1 cs Tbsp finely chopped chives
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- 16–18 Tête de Moine AOP Rosettes