- Cut the Mangalitsa pork (neck and shoulder meat) into 1 cm cubes.
- Glaze the veal breast ahead of time and allow to cool completely.
- Sauté the shallots in the butter with fresh rosemary and thyme.
- Cool in the refrigerator for 12 hours and chop grill medium [original text appears to have words missing; meaning unclear], whip the cream and season with salt, pepper, and sugar. Garnish with slivered almonds lightly toasted in the oven at 180°C.
- Poach the terrine in the oven at 75°C until the temperature in the center of the terrine reaches 65°C. If possible, leave the terrine in the same dish it was cooked in and cool in the refrigerator for two days. Cover the terrine securely with plastic wrap. Serve lukewarm between two slices of toast; garnish with the cooked thyme-flavored kohlrabi and a few drops of vinegar.
- 450 g Mangalitsa pork, neck and shoulder meat
- 100 g cooked veal breast
- 20 g shallots
- 20 g butter
- 100 ml cream
- salt, pepper, and 100 g sugar
Ingredients for garnish
- Thyme, Kohlrabi Confit, and Tête de Moine AOP Crisp
- 2 sheets phyllo dough
- 1 kohlrabi (cut into small even dice and cooked in butter)
- 3–4 Tête de Moine AOP Rosettes
- 4 branches fresh thyme
- salt, pepper, sugar