- Cut the trout fillets in strips about a half centimeter thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Melt the butter, add the strips of fish, and fry until lightly browned. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the shallot and chives; deglaze the pan with the white wine and add the crème fraîche. Reduce the sauce until it begins to emulsify; then finish with the vinegar and saffron.
- Presentation: Arrange the lettuce in the center of a large plate. Set the fish around it and carefully spoon the warm saffron sauce on top. Garnish with rosettes of Tête de Moine AOP, pumpkin seeds, and sprouts. Serve with a rustic, country-style bread.
- 8 trout fillets
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- 40 g salted butter
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 bunch chervil, cut into ribbons
- 1 pinch saffron, if desired
- 100 ml white wine
- 60 g de crème fraîche
- 30 g apple cider vinegar
Ingredients for the garnish
- 4 bunches of seasonal leaf lettuce
- seasonal vegetable sprouts or germ
- 20 g toasted pumpkin seeds
- 12 Tête de Moine AOP Rosettes