- Drain the tuna fillets. Peel the onion and cut horizontally into thin slices. Divide the slices into rings.
- Cut the bagel in half and toast for about 1 minute.
- Spread the tapenade on the bagel halves. Put the tuna fillets, onion rings and Tête de Moine AOP rosettes on the bottom half of the bagel. Sprinkle the coriander leaves on top. Cover with the top bagel half. Enjoy your bagels!
- 2 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes
- 1 small tin of white tuna fillets (115 g)
- 6 coriander leaves
- 1 bagel with poppy seeds
- 1 small red onion
- Olive tapenade (50 g)
- Replace the tapenade with a tomato and capsicum-based spread