- Remove the root end and dark green parts of the leeks, cut them lengthways and wash them under running water. Then cut them into pieces.
- Cook the broad beans and leek pieces in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside to cool.
- Grate the lime rind and squeeze the juice from the limes. Wash the herbs and chop them finely. Pour the oil into a salad bowl. Emulsify it with the lime juice.Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the broad beans, leeks, herbs and garlic. Mix carefully. Garnish with edible flowers and Tête de Moine AOP rosettes. Serve lukewarm.
- 12 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes
- 2 leeks
- 600 g broad beans
- 5 g mint sprigs
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper
- 2 untreated limes
- 10 chive stems
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 punnet of edible flowers