- Leave the dried fruit to swell in a bowl of hot water for about 5 minutes.
- Wash the cauliflower and remove the flowerets. Put the flowerets in a blender or food processor and process coarsely until they have a similar consistency to couscous. Then transfer to a salad bowl.
- Drain the dried fruit and chop the apricots into small cubes. Add to the cauliflower together with the parsley and the shallot. Juice the citrus fruit and emulsify the juice in a bowl with the olive oil and ginger. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour the sauce over the cauliflower tabbouleh and mix carefully.
- Serve chilled and garnish the tabbouleh neatly with the Tête de Moine AOP rosettes
- 12 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes
- 50 g dried apricots
- 50 g raisins
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp peeled and finely chopped shallot
- if you do not have a blender/food processor for the cauliflower, just use a coarse grater