- Use a knife to make a lengthwise cut in each breast, creating a pocket for the stuffing.
- Blanch the spinach and ramps in a large pot of boiling salted water; shock with ice water and drain well.
- In a skillet, melt a pat of butter and add the chopped shallot. Add the spinach and ramps; season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and mix with the Tête de Moine AOP in a bowl. Let cool.
- Stuff the breasts with the spinach mixture.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Add the stuffed breasts and brown on all sides, then place in the oven at 170°C for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the stuffed breasts.
- Arrange slices in the middle of the plate and accompany with a little jus.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 50 g spinach
- 50 g ramps
- 50 g of Tête de Moine AOP, cut into small dice
- butter and oil, for frying
- salt, pepper
- Turkey or other poultry may be substituted for the chicken.