- Cut the arugula into bite-sized pieces and arrange on the plates.
- Combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
- Top the arugula with the Tête de Moine AOP, grape halves, and walnuts. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and serve.
Ingredients for the salad
- 150–200 g arugula, rinsed and dried
- 6-8 rosettes Tête de Moine AOP
- black grapes, halved
- 2 Tbsp coarsely chopped walnuts
Ingredients for the vinaigrette
- 5 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp white wine
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 2 pinches sugar
- salt, pepper