- Cook the mangetouts in salted water for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them into small cubes and toss them in the oil.
- Toast each slice of bread for about 1 minute.
- Evenly divide the tomato cubes, mangetouts, basil leaves and Tête de Moine AOP rosettes between the slices of bread. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve lukewarm.
- 12 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes
- 160 g mangetouts
- 1 heritage red tomato and 1 heritage yellow tomato
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices of farmhouse bread
- 12 small basil leaves
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper
- Use leftover green beans to save time. Serve a mixed salad with it to create a full meal.