- Cut the sweet potato into 4 vertical slices about 1 cm thick. Toast them twice (at maximum heat setting) just like slices of bread.
- Wash and quarter the figs.
- Spread oil on the sweet potato toast. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- First divide the duck breast slices between the pieces of toast followed by the quartered figs and Tête de Moine AOP rosettes. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the top and serve immediately.
- 8 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 180 g smoked duck breast cut into slices
- 1 large sweet potato
- 3 small figs
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Replace the quartered figs with quartered oranges (pith and peel removed).