- Peel the shallots and purple potatoes and cut them into pieces. Braise in oil for approx. 5 minutes. Add the water, the vegetable stock cube and the bay leaf. Cover and simmer over a low heat for 25 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf, add the cream, grind in some pepper and puree using a hand-held blender.
- Pour into the bowls. Allow to cool slightly and garnish each bowl with two Tête de Moine AOP rosettes.
- 8 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes
- 80 cl water
- 400 g purple potatoes (Violette)
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 large shallots
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cube of vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp cream