- Cut the passion fruit in half before scooping out the seeds and juice.
- Peel all of the other fruit and cut it into 3 to 4-mm thin slices using a mandoline slicer. Use a biscuit cutter with a diameter of 6 cm to cut out discs from the flesh of the fruit.
- Arrange the fruit discs on the plates in the form of rosettes. Sprinkle with the passion fruit seeds and finely chopped mint.
- Garnish each plate with 2 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes.
- 8 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes
- 1 Victoria pineapple
- 1 small papaya
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 passion fruit
- 1 mango
- 2 kiwi fruits