- For the vinaigrette: peel and mince the shallot. Mix all the ingredients with a fork. Season to taste.
- Wash the lettuce. Peel and core the pears and pineapple; cut into cubes. Toss the fruit with some of the vinaigrette.
- Dress the salad; add the fruit and the rosettes of Tête de Moine AOP. This salad is excellent accompanied by paprika toast.
Ingredients for the salad
- 1 head of lettuce
- 2 pears
- 1 small Victoria pineapple
- 16 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes
Ingredients for the vinaigrette
- 1/2 shallot
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 5 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- salt, freshly ground pepper