- Arrange the endive leaves and lamb’s lettuce on the plates. Garnish with radish slices and sprinkle with sprouted wheat berries.
- For the dressing: Combine all ingredients, season generously, and drizzle over the salads.
- Top with rosettes of Tête de Moine. Serve with wholegrain bread.
Ingredients for the salad
- 2–4 endives, leaves trimmed and left whole
- 100 g lamb’s lettuce
- a few small radishes, sliced
- 50 à 100 g sprouted wheat berries
- 8 Tête de Moine AOP Rosettes
Ingredients for the sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- 4 Tbsp kefir or plain yogurt
- 1 pte knifepoint of sugar
- salt and pepper
- ramson leaves, thinly sliced
- The sprouted wheat berries may be substituted by cooked grains such as green wheat or brown rice. Other herbs may be used instead of the ramson leaves.