- Peel the tomatoes and chop into 1-cm cubes. Put them in a sieve and lightly season with salt to cause them to release their juices.
- Cut the olives into small cubes and finely chop the basil leaves. Then transfer to a salad bowl. Add the sunflower seeds, oil, balsamic vinegar cream and diced tomatoes. Season with pepper and mix carefully.
- Put the tomato tartare into 4 chef’s rings placed directly on the plates. Carefully remove the chef’s rings, garnish each tartare with 2 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes and sprinkle paprika on top. Serve immediately.
- 8 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes
- 500 g ripe beef tomatoes
- 8 basil leaves
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar cream
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper
- 8 pitted black olives
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp paprika