- Grate the lime rind and squeeze the juice of the limes. Cut the passion fruit in half before scooping out the seeds and juice. Wash the apple. Cut the apple and scallops into 0.5-cm cubes.
- Put the apple and scallop cubes, the zest and juice of the limes, the passion fruit, the finely chopped chives and the oil into a salad bowl and mix carefully. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the scallop tartare on 4 plates or in 4 bowls. Garnish each portion of tartare with 2 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes. Serve with toast.
- 8 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 400 g scallops without the roe
- 2 passion fruit
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 chive stems
- 2 untreated limes
- replace the scallops with salmon fillets for a change.